Monopteros GmbH (hereinafter referred to as „We“ or „Monopteros“) as the operator of the website www.monopteros.net is responsible for the users‘ personal data (hereinafter referred to as „you“) of the website within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation („GDPR“) and the German Federal Data Protection Act („BDSG-neu“).
1. Name and Contact Details of the Controller and the Company’s Data Protection Officer
Trinkausstrasse 7, D-40213 Düsseldorf, Germany
Telephone: +49 211 882 928 80
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as Nature and Purpose of their Use
When visiting our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will – without your help – be collected and stored until being automatically deleted:
• IP address of the inquiring computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the file retrieved,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide you with the desired services – such as making contact to you or providing a download of documents being provided on the website;
• to ensure that our website is presented to you in the most effective and interesting way possible;
• to comply with our obligations under any contracts concluded between you and us;
• to allow you to participate in interactive offerings, if you desire to do so;
• to inform you about changes in our services.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as a person.
3. Disclosure of Data
Any transfer of your personal data to third parties for other purposes than those listed below will not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
• a disclosure is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominant legitimate interest in not disclosing your data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR,
• such disclosure is a legal obligation pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
• this is legally permissible and is required for conducting contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
Within the cookie information is stored which results from the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
Additionally and to improve the usability we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies is – for the purposes stated – required in order to safeguard our and third parties’ legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you may configure your browser in a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that always an information will appear before a new cookie is created and set. However, completely disabling cookies may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Analysis Tools
We currently do not use any analysis tools on our website.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We currently do not use social media plugins on our website.
7. Rights of the Data Subject
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of the data in case it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about its details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the rectification of inaccurate or the completion of personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the GDPR of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose its erasure and we no longer need the data, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future; and
• to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or of our company headquarters.
8. Right of Objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this relating to your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without the need of specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. Data Security
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within our website in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed portrayal of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.